Tuesday, February 22, 2011

4 Day Weekend Parte Quatro!!!!

The last and final part.

 

Monday.

I woke up. Because I thought Ken could take me into town…he didn’t. Buuut, when he came back from town, HE HAD LITTLE BIG PLANET! So mia quickly helped him put away the few groceries he had, then we attacked that game like hyenas on a sycamore tree.

Around 11 or 12 however…we started to make cookies. And lemme tell you, it was a looong and tedious process…considering I didn’t stir right, so we had to get in their and mush them with our hand and beat ‘em. I suppose you could say, oooh about a long time of hours later, the first batch was done! They tasted delicious! But I guess you can’t go wrong with Snickerdoodles…unless you add a cup of olive oil to the mix…but whatever.

And so yeah. We finished ALL the batches (2) somewhere around…5 or 6. Yes, like I said, long and tedious process. Also with the fact I kinda didn’t put the second batch in so I had to wait for the oven to re-heat and everything.

Then Mia kept asking to borrow LBP2. And I told her that’d be like asking to borrow Her Nintendo DSI on Christmas Eve (the night she got it) I didn’t want to flat out say no…’cause then I’d feel bad. But no need, her dad said just to give me some time to play it. So it’s all good.

And so that night I went to sleep, and yeah. The end of the four day weekend Open-mouthed smile Haha! I didn’t feel like getting up this morning, buuut I did! Woo! Tomorrow is the same challenge, soo looking forward to it.

Well I hope these weren’t as long and brain-knocking as the others but eh. Open-mouthed smile

-Trin

No comments:

Post a Comment