THE DANE!!
On Saturday I went to a dance! And went shopping with Melissa!
Ok,so Jerry, Mellissa, and her little girl Maddie (short for Madeline) came over. She'w as really nice and she’s had this cast on for 4 years now because she got her bone shattered in her ankle in this car accident. But she insisted on driving me to town to get a dress.
So we went and we stopped at Ross and Marshalls, she’s pretty fun to shop with! Haha! She’s funny. But no matter how hard we looked, there just really wasn’t much.
But I did end up getting these 3 black, overshirt-y type things to go with one of the dresses I already have, oh and some black leggings. I also got a new pair of flats from payless and some no-see socks that don’t really not-not see. (which basically means you can still see them) But it’s all good.
When I got home I introduce Nutella to Mellissa, we were talking about it on the way home and she had never tried it before. I’m pretty sure she loves it now. Haha!
I started to get dressed and stuff for the dance and kept asking Mia’s opinion on which overtop I should wear, she helped me decided on this one, one.
I did my hair and blah and blah then it was time to go!!
Ken drove me there instead of Mellissa and Jerry and I said bye and walked in. I signed in and then walked into the p.e. place, place. (that was a lot of walking’s and in’s…)
Kid was all like ‘TRINITY!’ Haha!
They were having this dinner thing, and of course, I stood out with my neon orange dress and black leggins and overtop. Apparentally it was a Christmas Ball…and had a Christmas-y theme…and I looked like Halloween in February…haha!
Me and Kylie went to the bathroom since apparentally the dance part didn’t even start till 7:30, we basically had 30 mintues to spare. Of coruse she was all like ‘oh, but I bet it’s going to start early!’ And I told her it wasn’t and blah, and guess what! We walked back into the gym and the dance had started! She laughed at me and said told ya!
Well, we ended up seeing Squirrel there! She was one of the friends I made at Girls Camp last year. And her nickname fits her well. She’s loud, random, talks fast, and likes to shout a lot. Sure Squirrels don’t shout, but if they could, I’m sure they would.
SO yeah, and alll the way till uhm, what was it, all the way till 10-11:30 we just danced the night away!
I’m sure you want me to go into more details. But honestly, I don’t feel like it. So here’s a summary. I serenaded Kylie a lot, set up Squirrel with Harry Potter Look-a-Like, met DJ Scofield (Kid (Kylie)’s best guy friend) and daanced with… pshoo, uhm, I danced with 5 people, one of them being a girl. But I had a lot of fun!
Can’t wait till the next one ^_^ Still can’t believe I forgot about that! Ha! Well a-d-i-o-s!
-Trin
No comments:
Post a Comment