Thursday, March 10, 2011

The End of a Hectic Week

Well, it’s Thursday. Practically the end of the week for me since tomorrow’s a half day, and half day’s at Buena go by like *snaps fingers*.

And boy am I glad! Talk about stressful, and awfully horrible! But then I guess it wouldn’t be bad if I was proactive about everything, but eh. Monday was a test in English, which I got sick on –.- and missed it. Tuesday was…something important happened on tuesday, oh yes! Math quiz AND the dreaded English test on Lord of the Rings. Wednesday, Rough Draft for essay due, and a test in photography. Today, test in Photo and a test in health. Tomorrow, test in Future Focus.

So ya see what I mean? Honestly, I didn’t have trouble really on any of them. Actually, I got a 100% on my photo test! Open-mouthed smile I was excited. But still, all week I’ve been freaking out and all like BLAAH! AHH! And now, I can relax. After tonight xD Maybe catch up on some reading, catching up on some Z’s sounds pretty pleasant too. I have alotta stuff I want to get done Open-mouthed smile Like reading the two other LOR books, vaccuming my room, changing my bedspreads, convincing Ken to bring one of my bookshelves down, finish writing a chapter, and reading. So, yeah Smile

Ok, this was probably pretty boring to you. So I’ll stop now. Have a lovely night filled with uh…platypi Goodnight!

-Trin

No comments:

Post a Comment