So. This weekend was a four day weekend!
It was awesome, and I didn’t feel like going to school today –.- But since soooo much stuff happened (cough) I’m going to break this one into 4 partes! Starting…NOW!
Thursday Night.
So I got home and I was just a chillin’, until Karrissa invited me to her house, and so I ran and asked Brenda and she said to wait till Ken got home. So 2-3 hours later, Ken got home…but Brenda was sleeping.
Ken went upstairs and said something to her, so I went up after him, hoping she was awake. She kind of in a way was, but she said to ask Ken if I could, and he said yes! So I texted Karrissa the good news.
About an hour later I was picked up by her Grandma, I lugged my bag into the car and she drove us to the gymnastics center. I hadn’t been in that place in for about…forever. Karrissa let me use her laptop while she was practicing with cheer, but I found myself watching the people practice more than write the chapter.
But I did at the same time, and lemme tell you, was that one weeeird chapter full of mocha latte after tastes and owls. Don’t worry, we revised it later.
Karrissa looked like she was having a lot of fun, and when they were using the trampoline thingy, I got to talk to the them (since I was sitting on the opposting side of it behind the railing thingy.)
At 8:30 we went over to her house and this is where space and time are all WHOOO! Because somehow we spent a whooole lot of time…doing absolutely nothing. Well, I guess a good deal of it went to re-reading that chapter…but seriously. I can’t think of anything else we did, but somehow we totally went through time like a knife goes through warm butter. We fell asleep around really late that night, past the point of tired and delusional-ness and into the realm of total Brain-Deadland.
FRIDAY
That morning I woke up, alarm clock screamin, the birds singing, it’s sprinin’, Hailey’s outside swinging’…just kidding. Heh, that was an Eminem song…
But yeah, anyways, I woke up to a puppy licking my face. I didn't like it, even if it wa sa cute yorkie dog! For breakfast, well Frissa had cereal, and then her mom ,later, made these amazingly delicious thing of chopped potatoes and they were delicious…and so we ate those. After that all we really did work on was the chapter really. We got pretty far I would suppose, in 5-6 hours…I think. Depends on how long it takes the average person to write a chapter…
Well anyways, around 3 or 4 I left and went home to find Mia and them at the house. They were all being ridiculous and rowdy, and stuff. I put on a move, but they were still being ridiculous. In the end Kian passed out during the Bee movie, Lando crashed somewhere in Hercules, Little Brett and Mia fell asleep during the end credits of Hercules, and Jude and Arianna didn’t fall asleep at all. They’re such night owls.
I fell asleep on the floor since the 3 kids were on the bed. And Lando and Baby Sister were taken home by their parents. And that’s the end of Day 1. DUNDUNDUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment