Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthdays in Tucson!

This weekend I went to a birthday party!! It was held in Tucson, and it was extremely fun! Haha! It allll started like this. (I’m going to try to keep this as short and sweet as possible)

I got home from school and started to get ready, while watching the Crazies (which, by the way, is kinda a creepy movie…)

I got ready, and by then Karrissa was texting me saying that they were coming. I was getting really, uber excited!

They arrived and I was cheering in my head. Her mom talked to Brenda for at least 5 minutes before I said bye and we headed out. In the car Karrissa and her Brother Jesse were in there, oh, and her aunt Roxie.  We drove over to pick up Audrey at the Uptown Theatre, and then we drove over to where Adam and Camille used to live (those apartments near that Cochise Sign) and pick up Bailey. Once we picked her up, we all got all settled into the car and got ready for the 2 hour drive into Tucson!

Juuust kidding. Smile Because then after picking up Bailey, we went to Rent-A-Car! Or was it called Enterprise? Who knows. But anyways, we went there, and there was this girl who I think I knew so I waved at her and she was trying to figure out who I was, haha! It was hilarious. Her mom rented this van car thing, and then in THERE we got all settled for the 2 hour drive.

Honestly, the whole ride did not even seem like 2 hours. Ok, wait, It kind of did. We arrived at our destination at at least…late. 6 or 7 maybe? The whole ride up was just filled with music, singing, shouting (the music was to loud to hear each other), laughing, and dancing. Oh. And getting lost (exactly why it took us forever to get to the restaurant.)

But finally when we got there, Karrissa wasn’t feeling to peachy. Actually, the whole time we were at the resturaunt she wasn’t feeling well. So that kinda sucked. Also there, we all gave the waiter a hard time, we totally didn’t mean to though. For example, I ordered fish n chips, but I didn’t want the tarter sauce, I also wanted a small beef taco without anything except the beef, the cheese, and the lettuce. Sooo, while I was trying to explain all this, I had to restart several times. Finally he was just like, so wait. You want a beef taco with nothing but blah,blah, blah, and fish n chips, hold the tarter sauce? I was like. Yes. All the other orders were pretty kind complex to…but not as much as mine was.

In the end Karrissa had to eat some ice cream, it was delicious might I add. Buuuut, that didn’t sit to well in her stomach. ): We left the resturaunt at about…mmm. 9 or 10. (yes, we took that long to eat) And back at the hotel right across the street, Karrissa crashed, Bailey crashed, and then Karrissa’s mom crashed.

I guess they were totally expeting us to wake them up for midnight skating, but just seeing them all sleeping, annd karrissa not feeling well, me and Audrey were just like, ehhh. Haha! But Audrey is on crazy gal! She tried putting makeup on me, it was a struggle between the two of us. With me trying not to let her, and her forcing, haha! Then she randomly said ‘I wonder if there’s a safe behind that picture’. It was so uncalled for. We ended up falling asleep though, and starting at around 1, I woke up every hour and looked at the clock. It didn’t help that a billion of my un-turned-off-alarms started going off at 3:00.

I ended up waking up later, and I looked at the clock. It said 12:00 p.m., I groggily looked at Bailey who was sitting on her bed. I said something about how late we had slept in, and she said. It’s like…9:00! I was like…oh…well then. I have to admit, it was pretty grey outside looking through the curtains, but I just thought it was overcast.

Jumping out of bed and putting my hair into some sloppy looking updo, we went to the breakfast. We ate waffles and apple juice that tasted like flavored water instead. Muy bueno. And everyone was waiting on me because apparently I eat slow…have they seen katrina eat?! Now that’s slow xD

We went back to the room and after much preperation, we dragged all our stuff to the car and signed out. We headed to the skating rink first, but sadly, the session was closed and we’d have to come back in an hour for the 1-4 free skate. Soooo, we went to Eegees! Open-mouthed smile And there was this guy dressed as Lady Liberty who did the weirdest things! Like balancing his poley thing on his head, and singing and shouting and waving and dancing and skipping and hopping, and just WOW! He was craaazy! xD

We ate our Eegees and headed back over to the skating rink, and there we laughed our heads off while we sang along to some songs. Finally we got in and for the next looong while, we skated. Me and Audrey tried our best at skating backwards (we sucked) and then we also did the cupid shuffle and the chacha slide on skates. The others were party poopers and didn’t want to! But then again, there was also a little drama between two of them, but it all worked out great.

After all that, we headed over to the mall! Woo!! There we walked around, tried clothes on, went into stores and everything. Sadly, it wasn’t the Tucson mall, it was the Park Place mall, so I couldn’t use my lots of gift cards for build-a-bear :/ maybe next time.

OOO! But I did get this one shirt, it’s pre-tty cute too! After that we headed over to that one bowling place. What’s it called? Bedrox? Or was it Bedrock? I have no idea, but it was EPIC! It had those blacklights, and awesome music, and arcades!! Sadly, we couldn’t get a lane, so instead we just hung out at the arcade for awhile! I was excited when I won 100 something tickets on Deal or No Deal.

We left at around 7 I believe (because that’s when the music videos come on the big screens, and we left when those came on.) We went to Kentucky Fried Chicken after that. The whole place was empty so we just had some fun laughing and gigglig in the resturaunt. The one guy person  who too our order was hilarious! He was so random and weird and crazy, when I ran over to Arby’s to go find Karrissa’s mom and Bailey, the guy told me to tell John that he said he was weird. So I ran over, and was all like. Uhm…I’m supposed to tell some John guy that whatshisface from KFC said he was weird. One of the lady peoples at the register said she’d tell him but to tell the guys over at KFC they they’re weird! xD So when we walked back, I ran inside real quick and told ‘em. Then they told me to tell them that they’re weird ‘cause they’re slow! I laughed but told them we were leaving. THey were all like, oh, ok, have a good night!

The ride home was just as fun as the ride up, but a bit more quiet. We dropped off Bailey first, then Audrey. Then I was the last to go. I said bye to all of them and then went inside and yeah. That was the end. Smile What a great weekend though. It was sooo fun! And now we have a lot of inside jokes.

So if you’ve been hanging in there this whole time, you don’t have to anymore. I’ve finished ranting about that awesome weekend, and you can stop killing brain cells now Smile Hehe!

-Trin

No comments:

Post a Comment